James Cain performs enhancements for forensic analysis on launch related engineering, documentary audio/video and film items and has been working at NASA for 23 years. In all he has 35 years experience in all areas of digital/analog computer, audio video and film. He is also nationally known for enhancing the video that lead to the capture of a child molester/killer in the death of a young Sarasota girl.
James provides an undeniable skillset to the many types of investigations provided by Fire Reconstruction Consultants, Inc. For accurately enhanced and/or interpreted data to be utilized by Law Enforcement, Governments and/or the Legal Community, Jim Cain is a critical part of our team.
James A. Cain – Resume´
JAMES A. CAIN
ELECTRONIC MEDIA/ DATA FORENSIC ANALYSIS
35 years in all areas of digital/analog computer, audio, video, and film.
Fire Expert: 2 years
Perform forensic enhancements on digital and film evidence for greater resolution and contrast ratios
Consultant to Fire Reconstruction Consultants, Inc
NASA: 23 years
- Perform enhancements for forensic analysis on launch related engineering, documentary audio/video and film items.
- Through shared government resources, I perform enhancements for forensic analysis on evidence for federal, states, and local prosecutors.
- Tracking camera operator, experienced with high speed 70mm motion
picture photography, and high speed high definition television.
- Experienced Doppler and Volumetric Scanning radar
John Deere: 12 years at the Dubuque Research and Development Lab.
Perform stress analysis on component and full scale builds
- United States Navy – Ballistics photography
- DeVry Institute of Technology – Electronics
- Clarke College – Computer Science
- University of Dubuque – Business / Aviation
- Avid, Final Cut Pro, Pro Tools, Adobe Premiere and Photo Shop CS3
- Thousands of hours of seminars, and OJT training