Project Coordinator, Fire Reconstruction Consultants, Inc.
Actively discover and PURSUE EXISTING & NEW MARKETS and COORDINATES the PROGRAMS & SYNCHRONIZES the TEAMS. Foremost with the PRIVATE SECTOR, but also with STATE, FEDERAL, & INTERNATIONAL Agencies.
1981 to 1990, President, Rehabilitation Advisors:
(Sold on November 14, 1990, Principal Owner.)
Designed, developed and implemented strategies for the CONTINUOUS DEVELOPMENT of comprehensive quality programs for the Corporation in administration, financial and marketing.
Held the responsibility for obtaining the case referrals that GENERATED ALL THE REVENUE for the Corporation. Hired all the PERSONNEL. ORGANIZED several large open houses of 500/1000 people, as well as organizing many SEMINARS from 20 to 800 attendees. Did extensive PUBLIC SPEAKING for groups as small as 5 too as large as 800. Active LOBBYIST in the Florida State Legislature from 1993 to 1990, both for my own company as well as the Florida Association of Rehabilitation Professionals in the Private Sector (FARPPS). Served on BOARDS dealing with Rehabilitation and APPOINTED by the GOVERNOR OF FLORIDA to the Workers’ Compensation Oversight Board.
1978 to 1981, International Rehabilitation Associates:
Marketing Representative, Personnel Director, Supervisor, Caseworker. Extensive marketing – designed, developed and implemented marketing strategies, generated case referrals, prepared marketing budget, developed accounts, established effective and congenial relationships with customers and community. Determined new areas for penetration and then designed, developed and implemented the strategies for new business.
Duties in PERSONNEL:
- Designed and implemented the personnel function for the Orlando District.
- The program included recruitment, screening, interviewing and direct hiring of personnel.
- Trained supervisory staff in the selective interviewing and hiring procedure.
Duties included directing quality service delivery, problem investigation and case management. Extensive on going staff development and support. Duties as CASE WORKER/PLACEMENT SPECIALIST: Included vocational counseling, contacting prospective employers and making a careful analysis of vocational opportunities in terms of job descriptions, the physical demands of the work, its environment, and the academic qualification required.
1972 to 1975, Partial Owner/Operator, underground utility construction company.
- Certified Disability Management Specialist
- Florida Certified Rehabilitation Provider #144
- International Diving Educators Association- Certified Diver
- Florida Association of Rehabilitation Professionals in the Private Sector 1988 – 1991
- Governors Workers’ Compensation Oversight Board 1989 – 1990
- Florida Workers’ Compensation Institute, Inc. 1990 – 1991
- The Propeller Club of Port Canaveral 2000 – 2006
- Humanitarian Award – Work Oriented Rehabilitation Center 1979
- President’s Club – International Rehabilitation Associates 1980
- Outstanding Legislative Liaison – Florida Association of Rehabilitation Professionals in the Private Sector 1989, 1990
- Outstanding Rehabilitation/Governor’ s Board 1989, 1990
- Outstanding Board Member – Florida Association of Rehabilitation
Professionals in the Private Sector 1989, 1990 & 1991
- Member of the Year -Outstanding Membership Chairman – Port Canaveral Propeller Club 2003